There’s no sugar coating it: accidents resulting in personal injury are deeply traumatic events with far-reaching consequences across a physical, emotional, and financial spectrum. Although most types of personal injury cases are the fault of another party who may be liable, as the victim it can be difficult to revisit the source of trauma and seek compensation for your injuries. At Super Woman Super Lawyer, we understand how difficult the process of recovery can be after an accident, and it is our mission to treat each case with the unique consideration, care, and compassion our clients deserve. That’s why we offer free consultations and charge nothing until your case is won; it is our job to seek justice for you.
If you’ve been injured at the fault or negligence of someone else, Super Woman Super Lawyer can help. Some of the most frequent types of personal injury cases we take on are:
- Auto Accidents: As common as car accidents are, fault can still be difficult to prove – which is where we come in.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents tend to be extremely severe, making maximum compensation key.
- Truck Accidents: Due to the size and weight of commercial trucks, these accidents can be catastrophic, requiring expert legal representation.
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents: Being injured by a vehicle while walking or biking can result in severe injury and costly medical expenses.
- Workplace Accidents: Compensation for an injury at work can go beyond worker’s comp – find out how.
- Burn Accidents: In the case of burn injuries, it’s important to be compensated for potential long-term effects.
- Animal Attacks: Injuries sustained from animals can be both emotionally and physically traumatic and should be treated as such.
- Rideshare Accidents: As services like Lyft and Uber have grown, so have accidents related to the services.
- Slip & Fall / Premises Liability: Falls due to dangerous conditions on someone else’s property can be subject to compensation.
- General Personal Injury and Other Accidents: If you’ve been the victim of another accident or personal injury not listed here, it’s likely we can still help!
If you’ve been injured in any type of accident, our personal injury lawyers may be able to help.
Led by the Super Woman Super Lawyer herself, Maryam Parman, Avrek Law Firm has recovered over $750 million for more than 45,000 clients in different types of personal injury cases. For over 20 years, we’ve meticulously researched each case, making sure that our clients get the treatment and compensation that they deserve. Although Super Woman Super Lawyer is a California injury lawyer based in Newport Beach, we also represent clients in additional states. If you need help with a personal injury case in any of these states, contact us now for a free, no obligation consultation – Super Woman Super Lawyer is here to fight for you.