A serious car accident can disrupt your life like little else. This goes beyond just your health and safety, affecting your finances, stress levels, and peace of mind. In the aftermath of a serious traffic accident, as medical and automotive bills begin to stack up, one of the most important questions to ask is this: How do I maximize my car accident settlement?
The last thing you should be worrying about while recovering from a serious car accident is money, and optimizing your car accident settlement can offer much-needed financial relief. Working with an experienced personal injury attorney like Super Woman Super Lawyer provides peace of mind in a difficult time. With more than 10,000 cases successfully resolved, and more than $1 Billion recovered for clients, our firm is dedicated to providing our clients with the best settlement possible in each case we take on.
Calculating a Car Accident Settlement
The first thing most people want to know is how much to expect from a car accident settlement. In any given accident, there are countless factors to consider that can affect the potential amount of the settlement. Some variables that can broaden the range of a settlement, include:
- How badly you are injured
- What current and future medical care your injuries require
- Lost wages and the inability to work
- General pain and suffering after the accident
- Whether you were partially at fault for the events leading to the accident
Something else to consider is what happens when the other driver is uninsured. If this is the case, you may be able to receive some compensation from your own policy if you have uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage. However, if you’re trying to find out how to maximize your car accident settlement, it’s highly recommended that you first contact a skilled personal injury attorney. Insurance companies rarely pay substantial claims to their clients (if they pay them at all), as it’s in their best interest to limit their own company’s losses.
At Super Woman Super Lawyer, our attorneys have years of experience dealing with insurance companies and fighting for the best possible settlement in each case. To get a better idea of how much your case could be worth, contact us for a free consultation.
Car Accident Settlement Examples from Previous Cases
With more than 50 years of combined experience, the attorneys at Super Woman Super Lawyer Maryam Parman’s firm Avrek Law have won substantial settlements for clients in many different types of cases. Some examples of past personal injury lawsuit settlement amounts obtained include:
- Auto v. Auto – $45 million settlement recovered for a client who sustained a traumatic brain injury as a result of a serious rear-end collision, and whose insurance company failed to pay the policy limit of $250,000 in a timely manner.
- Auto v. Auto – $19 million settlement obtained for a client who was involved in a serious rear-end car accident on the 10 Freeway.
- Motorcycle v. Truck – $7.6 million settlement won in compensation from the City of Riverside after a garbage truck made a left turn in front of the client, resulting in grievous orthopedic injuries requiring surgery.
- Auto v. Truck – $7 million settlement secured in a case where the client sustained severe brain injuries after colliding with a truck parked on the side of the road which had no reflectors.
How to Maximize Your Car Accident Settlement with Super Woman Super Lawyer
In any personal injury case, the key to obtaining the maximum settlement possible is in hiring the best legal representation for your case. If you’re concerned that you can’t afford top-quality representation, there’s no need to worry – Super Woman Super Lawyer works on a no win, no fee basis, which means our clients only pay our fee if the case we take is won.